Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Retreat weekend quilts

a sketch I have had for years and never gotten to until now
As I wrote earlier, I was up early with the sun this morning and decided to take pics of my newly finished quilt tops in an environment a little prettier than my inner city front yard.


made by improv piecing my blocks made in the Denyse Schmidt workshop many months ago
The sun rose as I was taking these. I will always remember the sound of birdsong and wind in the trees as I took these pics.
I made lots more things... Will share them bit by bit.
tumblers - all assembled and wow, they came together fast!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those all look amazing Liberty! I wish I took more time to take pictures. I was too wrapped up in all the fun. Can't wait to see them finished.

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails