Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Seams Perfect scrap bee


I've shared all year about my quilting bee called "bee happy" - I've felt so blessed to be included into such a talented group of artists... And keep posted, because this is my month to receive, so I can't wait to share what they come up with...
In the meantime, here are my first two squares for "Seams Perfect" - which is a new bee that is based on using up our own scraps instead of the bee member's mailed fabrics...
This month is Jenn's month and she wanted a string quilt she called "String Me Along" based on Ashley's tutorial at Film in The Fridge.. (links later when I get home!)
So fun. I had a great time doing these and decided this bee will get a red and white sampler to go along with it.... I'll post as that develops.
I had so much fun with Jenn's palette that I made her a little zippie pouch to go with.

No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails