Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bee Happy - my month - urban neighborhood #1

I styled this square after our first place in a 2 flat in Chicago.

The assignment was to make a home/neighborhood square that would look urban and would reflect a place that the bee members like. I asked them to incorporate a house number that means something to them.

since I live in LA - I didn't want blue skies... smoggy gray herringbone, instead.

I'm pretty happy with how it came out. Now I have to do my other square - which I think will be representative of our current house.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Super cute! We did something like this years ago when a friend of ours was moving. We all had the same house pattern, but used fabrics and embellishments that made each square our own. Very fun, and it hangs in their home in Canada. :-)

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails