Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Gifts of Gold and Silver

Today IS Cyber Monday, and yours truly has been so wrapped up in art and foster visits... I plum pudding forgot.
So here's my gift of gold/silver to you...
All December long... If you order either a mama skirt or a spinny skirt, you get a free sterling charm - personalized with a word of your choice.
Just mention your word in the comments section in checkout.
This works for my etsy site or my website.
And if you'd prefer a discount instead, just plug in BABYITSCOLD in as a discount code for 15% off.
Either one, it's your choice.
Silver or gold.
Thanks for being my awesome friends, readers, customers and generally great folks to write to.
Www.libertyworth.etsy.com
Www.libertyworth.com

No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails