Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Momen+ (Moment Plus fabric store)

Oh wow. My pal, Lauren, told me about a Japanese fabric store in Olde Torrance (crawling distance from my family's toy design studio). It's blocks from where I grew up, but miles and miles from where I live now in Los Angeles. So I made a special trip to the design studio today,
visited my dad and sister and left Z for a playdate with some cousins... And off I went to candyland. As I told the shop owner, "this place is SPECIAL!" wow. Everything is imported from Japan... And it was nearly impossible to spend a mere happy half hour in there. I picked up some adorable fat quarters and please note that laminate fabric in the lower right corner... Smokin', isn't it?
Oh, momen+ is totally a destination for fabric shopping. I was delighted to support this little business - and can't wait to come back! (you should too)

2 comments:

Tori Higa said...

oooooo...we might have to meet up there when i am in town - between the visit to the coffee bean and foster's freeze of course. :)

Anonymous said...

oooohhhh... loving just the picture of the fabrics. how fun. :) - rene

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails