Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Trying to keep it all inspired - one yard wonders


I know, I've been neglecting you, little blog... Which just goes to show I've also been neglecting me.

Ace is not what I'd call an easy baby. Sweet - yes... Easy - absolutely not. We are sleep deprived and ache-y. Every night I look at my to do list of awesome projects and I sit down to catch my breath after the "bedtime battle" and I crash hard core.
This morning I'm trying just to peek at a stack of my favorite books with Ace on my lap (not going so well)... But at least I can show you this book...
"one yard wonders" by Rebecca Yaker and Patricia Hoskins. What's fun about this book (Besides all the awesome projects) is that it's basically a collaboration of many many different bloggers and artists sending in their ideas... There are 101 of them, whereas most of these project books are in the 30-50 range. (and the Barnes & Noble version has 5 extra)...
Super fun and cute. You can also hear a funny interview with one of the authors on Craftsanity
Happy reading!

No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails