Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Design director designs a quilt

Momma has been making so many quilt tops. I'm exploding with ideas. But worth stopping all of that creative energy is the chance to include a certain little someone. She saw me sketching out my ideas in my journal and promptly went and got her crayons and a pen to design her own quilt. I was so flattered... So of course I was going to stop everything I was doing to make her sketch come to life. Here it is.

The only thing I bought for it was the satin binding - which looks horrible up close... But she loves it, it is her design, and we made it happen.

1 comment:

Tori Higa said...

stop it right now - she is SO adorable! i just love her! and by the way, she and z couldn't be any cuter in their specs...

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails