Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Baby Onesies

Inspired by the super cute designs that my friend, Christy, made a few weeks ago, I embarked recently on another item on my to-do list... baby onesies...
I have mentioned before that I attend MOPS - well it starts up again soon, and my role in our group is to plan the creative activities - as well as do the table centerpieces and gifts for new babies that are born during the year. We have a little basket of gifts that the moms get to choose from, and one of my jobs is to stock it. After last years' onesies - I was asked to make more for this year... here are the designs I made the other night. They make me itch to have a baby around here to dress!
anywhoooo... tomorrow night is another sewing eve with the gals... we're going to be working on more baby items. Can't wait to see what we end up with. I'm off to get some more blank onesies tonight.
this one was a new technique... i did a little machine embroidery on it. see the spiral on the inside of the heart? i like how it turned out.

1 comment:

Anamaria said...

Looking fwd to see what u and the gals came up with on your sowing night :)

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails