Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Apron Festival

Yesterday I emailed 2 friends to see if they were up for an impromptu sewing night... I knew we could finish the aprons in one evening, but I had to convince Kellie and Christy... we had a great time making them... even if Kellie was a little adverse to the ironing at first.
(nothing a little beer and ice cream cake couldn't fix)
The aprons turned out great, the company was even better and remind me to always have an amazing photographer on hand when I do project nights!

apparently, I was cutting really fast...

finished products

dorky models, but hey... the aprons at least look great!

1 comment:

anamaria said...

oh, so cool. the aprons look good and the models look even better. :) Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails