Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Spring and green

Spring is here... Though it's been feeling like summer in L.A. this week. I have found myself wearing this color all week... Wondering if perhaps I love it more than RED??? (don't think so, but it's debatable this time of year)

I made this top last night with some fabric I'd been stashing for a while and some of my "Tori Higa Motherload" (fabric she offloaded on me as she moved cross country)... Like it, Tori?... I'll post where I got the tutorial in a little bit.... When I get some computer time...right now I'm in the kitchen with coffee... (okay... link is in. I got it at Sew, Mama, Sew...)

I like the square neckline and ruffled sleeves. But I especially love the color.

4 comments:

KFell said...

oooh, I love this shirt!!

allyzabba said...

i love it! you are so talented.

libbydibby said...

you guys are too kind. i'm learning that following a pattern is a lot like Geometry - which was the ONLY form of math that I ever enjoyed.

It's simply a matter of reading the instructions over and over and over again until you can understand and complete them... not jumping ahead is the hardest part for me.

At first I didn't think I'd be making any more of these, but I wore it out to lunch with Jay today and it got the full approval, so I think I'll be making more.

you should try one!
it only took one evening.

Anonymous said...

Super cute!!! Love that green.

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails