Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

More inspiration: Ruby's necklaces

Yeah, not ruby necklaces, but Ruby's necklaces. (Rubyellen is a blog friend who's recently become a true life friend... gotta love it when that happens. Click here, to see what arrived from her today for Ze Artiste... the top one, of course... more photos to come of that...)

so here is her latest creation, see below!
She's making the cutest necklaces from scraps and can you not help but to love them?
(She's also generously offered the tutorial on how to make them)

3 comments:

KFell said...

you are on a scrap high right now!

Unknown said...

Yay! Thanks for finding me, I'm very excited! You can email me at brookemduffy@yahoo.com

I go to RubyEllen's blog a lot and I love those necklaces!

Anna said...

Those really are cute! Sweet with that white tee, too!

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails