Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Black Friday Cyber Monday/White Stockings

I'm doing a Christmas swap through the Domestic Bliss blog and I have been scratching my head as to what I can make for my swap partner... who indicated she loves white and vintage things... White? (me?)
So I found some of Grammy's old stashes of lace that I have inherited and I used some to make these tonight... I'm excited about how they have turned out. They are sweet and a little yellowed with age. But lovely.
One we will keep here, but the other will be stuffed with other sweet handmade items... Some ornaments and hand hammered ornament hooks, some jewelry...etc... I'm trying to plug away at it a little every day. I like the deadline and I like the inspiration.
Now I'm off to bed, because I like sleep too.

No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails