Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Going back to the beginning... jewelry

I've been really meaning to get out my beads and jewelry tools lately and yesterday I was able to go pick up a few boxes of beads and spend a few hours cranking away on some ideas - just for the fun of it. When I last made jewelry, I was always "cranking it out" - trying to get enough to fill store displays or ship to some of my retailers. This was purely for fun. And I really had a lot of fun!I tried stuff I haven't ever done and I am really pleased with what came of it.

Now I just need to figure out what I am going to do with it.... I'm not even sure these are really anything I'd wear - even though I love to look at them. They may end up with friends and family, or maybe in the etsy shop eventually... not sure. For now, they're sparkling up my living room.

1 comment:

fervent heart said...

Hi Lib,
What a pleasant surprise to receive an e-mail from your on-line store! I love your beading. People always ask me where I got my necklaces. Let me know if you do anymore jewlery. Would love some more necklaces.
Love,
Angela
Jeremy, Charity and Garrett's mom

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails