Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

Mimi and mama



Today our new tags and stickers arrived for our girl projects. "mimi and mama"
I'll try to post a better picture later. This is still a first draft, as I will eventualy have time for some original artwork for the tags. (the last non-backed up artwork on the stolen computer was an adorable set of labels and designs for this. I haven't yet had the heart and time to redo them, so I used vistaprint (again) to get something done quickly. These will do for now. They're cute.
The text at the bottom reads, "this special item was made for you by our own 4 hands."

On another note... The book nears completion. Everyone around me is pulling weight so I can get it done (thanks!). I read it at the school today to the class and have already had requests to make custom versions of it for other kids... This could get interesting.
(if any of you readers have good recommendations and/or experience as to what type of fees apply to something like that, I'd love to hear. This is a totally new area for me.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Catherine has left a new comment on your post "Mimi and mama":

I just wanted to drop a line to let you know how completely amazing I think you are. Libby Dibby skirts and spin skirts and books and now a venture with your daughter. Awesome. What a fun time in both your lives.

libbydibby said...

thanks so much catherine.
i'm really having such a fun time with this season as well. it's really been precious.

I've been waiting for years to have my little girl at the stage where we could do these things together, and now it's finally here...

every moment with her in these types of projects is such a sweet joy to me.

i didn't really imagine that she'd become inspiration for me... but she really is.
i feel truly blessed.
thanks for your sweet sweet thoughts. and thanks for reading my blog!

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails