Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

Same quilt... Different heart

So if you look a few weeks back, I've already blogged about loving
this quilt, which was given to me...
But now it has more of a story... I took it to the cleaners because it
smelled pretty musty and got it back... Well.. The very antique
batting shrunk up so small that I had to cut the top open and venture
into the quilting world... Which I never have done before... I bought
batting and spent the last two nights doing little loops to anchor of
all together. In the past, I've known I don't have the patience to be
a quilter, even if I love the aesthetic, but this has confirmed I will
never be able to do it...
Don't get me wrong, its been nice, but I like short and sweet
projects...

Thought I'd give you a closer view of the fabrics, which I am
appreciating even more as I get more aquainted with them.

No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails