Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2008

This purse is going on probation

So I really do like this obnoxious yellow leather purse I bought on a
trip downtown, bit today it has gone too far.
I kept wondering why it was getting heavier recently, when I kept
looking in it and seeing a reasonable amount of stuff.
I learned today that it's been eating things i have been putting on
the inside pocket.... To be accurate, 6 tubes of lipstick(!!!), a
Swiss army knife, 2 pens, a set of keys to J's car, and a full roll of
Sweet Tarts a friend gave me!
Oh dear. Back to my Libby Dibby!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I saw a link to your skirt site. Can I ask you a question about them? I'm wondering how long they are, and wasn't able to find that information on the website anywhere (it might well be there, I just didn't see it! :))

I'll check back here for your response!

Thank you,
Stacy

libbydibby said...

Hi Stacy...
thanks for your interest...

my skirts are the following lengths:
SMALL - 24"
MED - 28"
LARGE - 29"

let me know if you have anymore questions!
libby

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails