Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

I have the coolest friends (nichole shinners)

My friend, Nichole, who really helped me get my act together on the
skirts, refining my patterns and helping me with my dohippy bag design
(especially)... Is not just good for advice. She makes the most lovely
little girl dresses. This was Miss M's Easter dress last year and
remains one of her favorites to date. We were able to pick out the
fabrics and everything.... I bought it big so it would still fit this
year. It's a lot shorter, but it still looks great.

1 comment:

AllyZabba said...

i love nichole's dresses. i cannot wait until her website is up. littlezabba looks so cute in her dress. bigzabba's is getting too short. i may have to order another for her soon!

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails