Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Going vintage

I never used to love stuff that was old or vintage, but my appreciation is starting to go in more directions than just clothing and textiles.
I bought this vintage tablecloth on ebay recently. And now that my friends know I am starting to like depression glass, etc... I'm getting more and more pieces. (I particularly am eyeing some "ruby glass" pieces on ebay and rubylane.com)
I guess I always thought this stuff was for grandmothers, but I guess someday I will be one... May as well start now, since the stuff is so pretty.
I also swore I would never own a cake plate. "I'm not that kind of a girl" ... But I asked for and received the stacking set below for Christmas this year and I have had so much fun with them already.
I guess my taste is finally catching up with my "old soul" -as people call it.

No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails